Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Texas Bronc


I can make cards using other stamps other than Paper Inspirations. Really! Here's one I made a little while back using Deadbeat Designs stamps. I love these of course being a native Texan. You can get these at my friend's stamp store "BStamps & Stuff" in Longview, TX. BStamps has a great selection and she's going to have a booth at Canton Trades Days this coming weekend. If your up that way check her out. She will have some Deadbeat Designs in some really awesome kits. You will get the stamp/stamps, markers or pencils, embellishments, and all the paper necessary to make 6 cards. Really a great deal! Sheela and I will be holding down the fort in Longview for her, so if you can't make Canton, come see us! Gotta go (Texan talk) do some errands today. See ya later (more Texas talk)! hehe

No comments: