Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Muddy Pup



Ain't he just the cutest thang! If he's anything like my baby girls, they love to play and they are definitely smart, but I don't know about the good part. Our vet says my "Daisy" is the smartest one in the house. Unfortunately, I'll have to agree. She sure knows how to work my husband and I, and she says everything with that adorable face. I have to let you see my other baby girl "Minnie". She's pretty adorable herself. She is a chewer! She eats everything! Socks, underwear, rags, towels, house shoes, paper, tv remote controls, decorative pillows, and it goes on and on. Oh well, it's just stuff, and all of that stuff can be replaced. My Muddy Pup image is from Whipper Snapper and I colored him with my prismacolor pencils. The DP is from Scenic Route the Summer Village collection. The ribbon is Hobby Lobby's 1/2 price ribbon and I'll have to apologize I don't know the name of the bubble stickers. They have been in my "dog's stuff box" for awhile now, and I can't remember the manufacturer.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: