Monday, July 21, 2008

Whoot! Whoot!


I know it's been awhile since I posted. I'm truly sorry, and yes I know I have said this before. I'm going to try very hard to keep in touch more with you guys. I have had an exciting summer. I went on my cruise, OMG you have got to take one if you never have, and I visited my sister recently. Going to her house is like a spa resort. For the first time in my life I have a beautiful tan. I have always burned, and I'm so proud of my tan. I'm sharing a card with you today that I made for my baby son's birthday (he turned 26) in June, and still acts like a baby sometimes. I love these owls from Cornish Heritage Farms, as always I colored them with my beloved primacolor pencils. They are just too cute, and you are too Blake. Happy Birthday Son. Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share with you all!

No comments: