Friday, September 19, 2008

Spideweeney!


Yes I made that word up... Okay, I know it's lame, but I like it! Don't you just love all of the fun and colors and CANDY at Halloween. I swear every time I walk past those Halloween gadgets at Walgreen's or Michael's that scream "I see you", I gain a pound. I have so much fun making Halloween cards. this one I made for my monthly swap at BStamps & Stuff. The spider flourish is from a set called Halloween Trails by Inkadinkado. This set is AWESOME! You can see more of it on their web site, Inkadinkado.com. Inka's clear stamp sets stamp out beautifully. I have had nothing but fantastic results with these stamp sets. Back to the card.... the DP is some I have had for a couple of years, and didn't have the manufacturer. I used the spider web Cuttlebug embossing folder. The little plastic spider and ribbon is from the Halloween aisle at your friendly discount store. Until next time "Happy Spideweeney"!

No comments: