Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hoot Hello!





Yes, it's been awhile. Alot has happened around the house lately. We've added some rather new exciting additions to our family. I am now a grandmother and a new mommy. Don't panic! Let me explain: We rescued a little baby boy, a new brother for my girls. Hes' such a cutie, and just as sweet. Meet Tigger a 3lb. Chihuahua. My husband doesn't feel quite so outnumbered now. Although I was the only girl for years. We have two wonderful sons. One of whom became a daddy on January 26th. Alex Craig Evers, 8lbs 1oz. 20 3/4 inches long. Of course, I included a picture. I have had a little time lately to do some stamping. So let me share with you what I've done.... Both of these stamps can be found at BStamps & Stuff. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori--Congratulations on your new babies! Both are so very cute. Glad to see you're "blogging" again.

Vivra