Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthdays


With spring, our family has birthdays coming. Most of my families birthdays are in the spring and summer months, except my oldest son, he is a Christmas baby. We were having wonderful warm weather, and then we had our usual Easter cold spell. My prayers are with all of our norhtern neighbors who are having some winter related problems. I'm posting one of my birthday cards I made. I'm still experimenting with copic markers. I'm really growing fond of these markers. If they just were not so darn expensive! If you look around on the web, you can find some places who have them 25% off of the regular price, and I also use my coupon at Hobby Lobby. WooHoo! We are getting a bigger, newer Hobby Lobby in mid April. On this card I used a Stampin Up stamp set, my copics, and a Martha Stewart punch. Sorry, I don't know who made the patterned paper. Enjoy!

No comments: